Saturday, October 15, 2011

Smile for Saturday (times two)

I missed last week's smile post, so I will post two photos that made me smile.

This first picture is of Elise after surgery. We tried to carry her, but she wanted to walk. (That purple mark on her cheek was for the surgery.)

Photobucket

I wish I had more pictures of the little moments like this. It's a moment that is so quickly forgotten and only remembered as a whole (like how I remember that I held Sierra's hand in parking lots, but not a specific moment). Make sense?
I've been so busy with my photography of others, that I hardly pick up my camera for my own lately (notice how my cell phone pictures are showing up a lot more recently?). I still snap for the events (games, parades, surgery), but I miss shooting the every day moments. I plan on changing that, but it will have to wait just a few more weeks.

Anyway...

On to the second picture that brings a smile to my face.

Photobucket

It was a glorious sunrise this morning. Too bad I didn't have my camera. While I'm at it, how about a third picture? This was a beautiful sunset from Wednesday.The skies were orange, magenta, and periwinkle. Absolutely stunning. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera to be able to capture it well (see what I mean about the cell pictures taking over?), but it was beautiful just the same.

Photobucket

I know I say this every time I post something, but I really do plan on catching up a bit on here. Some day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...