Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cell Phone Challenge

A couple of weeks ago, Abby crawled into bed with me on a Saturday morning, wanting to read to me. Robert and the other kids were already up, so it was just the two of us. I wanted to capture the special time to keep for myself, and my cell phone was the only camera within reach.

She read until we both fell back asleep.
♥

Check out other other cell phone pictures over at iheartfaces. It's truly a great opportunity to see that it's not the camera that takes great a photo!


20 comments:

missy said...

love laying in the bed with my little girl too. great capture.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

This photo is so sweet...I'll bet you're so glad that your phone camera was handy. :)

-Angie
co-founder of I Heart Faces

Anonymous said...

Aww! Very cute. I love it! Reminds me of when my Mom would lay in bed and read to me :)

Elyssa said...

So precious!

K. said...

This is oh-so-sweet! Doesn't matter that it's a cell-phone photo, it's all about the moment. I love it!

tiarastantrums said...

what a sweet memory!

Holly Lynn said...

perfectly captured moment, beautiful!

Lizz said...

This is beautiful

Tamar SB said...

So precious! Love the black and white!

What a precious memory!

Tamar

LibraryGirl62 said...

Love this :) Mine did that when they were little and frankly, I miss it!
PS. Your header is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful moment to capture =)

Unknown said...

So cute! We all need more of those moments. Interested in winning an amazing giveaway? Check out cherrykingdom.blogspot.com to see how you can win "The Big I Love You Giveaway"

Chellie Dee said...

Beautiful moment!

Unknown said...

I love that time with my daughter... what a beautiful capture!

Wendhy Jeffers Photography said...

Absolutely Precious!

i'm zandri said...

Lovely that you managed to capture such a special & precious time between the two of you. Gorgeous shot

Marsha said...

Boy do I remember doing this. You have totally captured it. It's not the camera, it't the eye and the heart behind it!

Crystal Rae said...

that is so sweet. I remember waking up and crawling into bed with my mommy!

Erin said...

I love those moments. So beautiful.

Drew said...

I love this photo. Thanks for sharing the story behind it. When I was making the tough decision of which photos to pick for the challenge, I went to each person's blog to find out more about the photo. I know how precious that time is spent one-on-one with my kids. I really connected with this. Congrats on your win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...