Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happiness is...

a lot of things. One thing it most definitely is: momentary. So many confuse happiness for joy. Or think they are one and the same. They aren't at all. While happiness is fleeting, joy is fixed. It doesn't move. You can be going through the deepest valley, hurting from the deepest wound, but joy remains. You may be far from happy, but you can still have joy. Joy in knowing you have a Savior who paid the price so you can have a hope. Right there is something to be joyful about no matter your circumstances!


All that said, I'm thinking it would be fun to try and post a daily "Happiness is..." post. I will still post regular posts about what's up with us, too. As I'm typing this, I think I'll make a page specifically for the happiness posts.


So keep an eye out for daily happy posts! Just click the "Happiness is..." picture in my sidebar. For starters, here it is:



:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...