Monday, April 25, 2011

I ♥ Pets

Actually, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not really an animal person. It's not the animal, but the responsibility. And poop. And hair. I was much more of an animal person before having kids.

But, I will admit, Sniper has been a good addition to the family. He's the perfect cat. He doesn't get on counters or tables, deals so well with the kids, has never had an accident, and is always there to greet us when we come home.

This is my favorite photo of Sniper. It was taken within a couple weeks of coming home with us last summer. It pretty much sums up his life here in our household.


If you like animals, you'll enjoy seeing other pets over at iheartfaces



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love how relaxed he looks!

Holly {among the wildflowers} said...

awww! he is sweet. :-) I love my pets, but I am with ya about the hair and poop! lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...