Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

It's getting pretty late here. And after the crazy week we've had, I'm tired. So tired, I fell asleep in the car on the way to Minnesota this afternoon. But, I wanted to hop on here to give a shout out to my dad, and to the daddy of my kids. Those two guys are pretty special, and I hope they know how much they are loved and appreciated.

The song I added for this post, "Lead Me," is such a touching song. It's about a father's realization and prayer for his family that I wish more husbands and fathers would have. I was so blessed to have a dad who loved God and his family more than anything. My kids are blessed to have a dad with that same heart.

There are a million things I could say about Robert & my dad, but my mind is completely exhausted, so I will just post some pictures of what we did this Father's Day.


Yum!!

These kids love their daddy.

Gotta get a good jump in!


Robert & Sierra raced across the pool. Robert won.

Me with my dad.
OK, so that last picture of me with my dad wasn't from today, but I still wanted to add it in there. :)

The rest of the photos are from today, though. Robert has a thing he has to be at tomorrow, so the kids and I made the trip to Minnesota with him. The best thing about Minnesota: Chevy's. Robert said his taste buds were in heaven. I so agree.

I'm going to sleep now. And when I wake up, it will be our 13th wedding anniversary. I'm a lucky girl. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...