Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Smile for Saturday

I'm going to try and make this a weekly thing. My inspiration came from a recent tradition I started with my slsphotos.com Facebook page. Every time I have a photo session (and after I get the OK from the client to post a preview of photos on my Facebook page), I add a picture from the shoot that makes me smile. Sometimes it's a "good" photo, and other times, it's kind of an outtake.

So, now I want to do the same here, but with photos of my own family.

Here is a photo of Caitlin that brought a smile to my face. She looks so much like the little 3 year old girl she used to be. The round face, the curls, and that little pout on her lips. There's a picture of me holding Caitlin, when she was just a few months old, sitting by Shirley Temple's hand prints at Grauman's Chinese Theater. Little did I know then, how much she would look like Shirley Temple! She's grown out of that look now, though she still has the curls, but this picture brought me back to 7 or 8 years ago, when she was still such a small little girlie. And that made me smile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...