Monday, August 16, 2010

Checking Out the New Park!

OK, bear with me! I changed things around a bit. Again. To be honest, I didn't like the other layout. It was too busy & I couldn't make any of my pictures bigger if I wanted to. I have also found that when the photos are resized, they upload very, VERY fast (and I like fast!). So even though I feel so silly for having a watermark on non-edited snapshots, it's so much easier for me to use my preset resize-r/watermark-er program for any photo I want to upload. Saves me a ton of time! The only thing I noticed is I may need to have them resized a little bigger so they don't look so blurry. But since this batch was already resized, I won't worry about it for this post. I'm really just trying it all out anyway. But I think I'm liking this layout a lot better! Now, I just need to change the header.

On with the park post... 
 Our town finally put up new park equipment! I think some of what was there before I was born! Well, maybe not quite, but I wouldn't be surprised!

Anyway, it's finally open, so the kids and I went to check it out. It's got some pretty fun things to do. Some of the equipment isn't for little ones, though. Or for people like me who get sick just watching something spin! But the rock climbing thing is pretty cool. I think it was a favorite with my kids!






 The kids had a blast trying everything out! Too bad school starts one week from today. I'm not ready for that! I hate this time of year. It helps that the kids are excited. Elise is especially excited! She met her teacher, Mrs. Berry, and can't wait to start school! We'll see if we can find out who everyone else has for teachers today.

But right now, I need to go switch laundry and play a game with Trevor before we head out.
:) 

1 comment:

DAD CLUCKER said...

IT WILL BE NEAT-O TO SEE NDEW PARK. PICTURE OF TREVOR THREW ME AT FIRST BECAUSE IT LOOKED ALL BLUE AS I WAS SCROLLING DOWN I THOUGHT IT WAS A BLANK AND THEN TREVOR CAME INTO VIEW WOW NEAT-O ONLY IN MAYBERRY JUST KIDDING

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...