Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Slideshow from the big day!

Be sure to turn off the music at the bottom of the page first!


It's crazy to look back all those years ago, when Robert would stay up all night long learning the ins and outs of computers. He really had a knack for it, but never in our wildest dreams did we ever think he'd have his own company! Wow! Just goes to show that God doesn't give useless gifts and talents!
 If I think of it later, I want to find a quote I wrote down from a Beth Moore Bible study a couple years ago. It was along the lines of what I just said about God not giving us gifts and talents for nothing. I remember coming home from Bible study that night and waking Robert up to tell him about it because it struck me that hard. And though I don't remember it word for word, it has stuck with me. It's what helped me push through so many long days of not having Robert home because he was working long days at the refinery, and on his days off, he was building his company. It's nothing short of amazing to see how God worked out all the details over the last couple months. The seemingly 'big' stuff He orchestrated even in the last 2-3 weeks! To see where we were just over 4 months ago, click here.
It's an exciting time right now, and we can't wait to see what God has in store for our family!

1 comment:

DAD CLUCKER said...

IT' ALWAYS NEAT TO SEE FROM THE GET GO THE PASSION THAT THE LORD HAS PUT WITHIN ROBERT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...