Friday, May 20, 2011

For Your Entertainment

Just taking a quick minute from editing and bookkeeping to post a video Caitlin made today.

Life has been so busy lately. All of the end of the school year activities for the kids, picture taking/editing/ordering picking up for me, and the busy computer business for Robert. Oh, and then there are the daily things like dishes, laundry, meals... Plus, our regularly scheduled commitments like Bible study, small group, youth group... The list goes on. And on. And on. Quite overwhelming at times. And, just as soon as I think things are slowing down, baseball starts.

How on earth could I ever think life with five kids would ever slow down? Silly me.

Anyway, I got such a chuckle out of watching this little video Caitlin made today, and thought I'd share it.


I have a lot to catch up on, but this is it for now. Stay tuned for pictures from the zoo trip with Elise & Trevor!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...