Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Kids' School Christmas Programs

Sierra & Abby weren't quite up to par the night of the elementary school's program, so they stayed home. Sierra goes to the middle school, so it was only Abby who had to miss out on performing. And Robert, since he was in Chicago.







Elise's letter to Santa...


Elise with her friend from class...

Sierra had two performances. One for choir, and one for band.

This is Sierra's second year playing the clarinet in band...



Sierra & her friend before the vocal concert, scoping out the crowd from the balcony...






I love watching the kids perform! I also can't wait to hear Sierra in the 7th & 8th grade choir next year. They do more harmonizing & such, and it sounds so beautiful. But the 5th & 6th graders did great - I especially liked their rendition of 'You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch." So fun!

I do have videos to upload of these performances, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe next year. ;)
 

1 comment:

stacey said...

Great photos. I love Christmas programs! And did Santa pull through with the pillow pet?? My kids each got one and I have to say it was one of my favorite gifts that they received! So soft and cuddly, yet practical! :-)

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...