Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So much has been going on to write about, but I'll just pick one thing for now...

Elise's Christmas party was today. I stopped in to help with the snacks and game, but time slipped away, and there was only time to eat and open the gift Elise brought for the class (she was the only one to bring a gift today, which is why hers was the only one opened). Of course, I brought my camera. I just snapped a couple pictures of Elise in her class...

Getting ready for the Christmas party snack...



After snack, we had to skip musical chairs so Elise could give her gift to the class before going to the library. Though, this kid looks like he's getting "musical AIRS." Haha, get it? OK.
Elise likes the penguin square on the rug.


Elise getting her library book from her cubby...


In line and ready to go to the library...

I had to leave at this point because I needed to wrap and get a package in the mail.

That's all for now.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...