Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Of Dreams and Weirdness

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 
 
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." 
 
Dr. Seuss
 
 
Such a goofy picture, but we were in a goofy mood. And we are in goofy moods quite often. I'm feeling rather goofy right now, so I'll take this opportunity to tell those of you who just looked at this latest photo of Robert & me, and are gagging because we are just 'too cute,' one thing that will cure that...





Wait for it...






Everyone poops.
I mean that literally and metaphorically. We are far from perfect, but we love each other in spite of those many, many imperfections.

And, in case you were really wondering what I dreamed last night, I dreamed that we upholstered our stairs.
So there you have it. A dream that was weird.

 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...