Sunday, February 13, 2011

Skate Night!

Wednesday night was Skate Night for Awana, so I took the kids (except Sierra, who was at youth group) for their first experience at a roller skating rink. We all had a lot of fun!


Here's a short video of Elise's first time on roller skates:



As you can hear in the video, she wanted to go fast. That doesn't really work when you're just learning to stay up on skates! We went around the rink a couple times together, but slowly. She basically wanted to hang on to me while I pulled her, and that caused some skate tangling. For both of us. I am still seriously amazed that I never fell!





I wish this picture wasn't so blurry, but I had to have a slower shutter speed since I hate using my flash. :P


Abby got brave and wanted to try limbo.













We all had a blast and can't wait to go back! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...