Friday, March 12, 2010

I Am SO Indecisive!

Actually, I'm not. I almost always can make a bee-line to what I need, get it, and get out. But when it comes to this blah-g, I just can't decide what I like. I like this background better than the last one. It's a bit more simple, more cheerful looking, and I like the colors.

Speaking of colors...

The younger kids found the colored hairspray. It's Friday, so I don't mind adding a punch of color to their hair.



The blue in Elise's hair had pretty much been rubbed out by the time the kids came home from school.

And here are my pink & purple girls. Their hair wasn't sprayed; it's just their favorite colors, and what colors they were wearing :)


Sisterly love...

I'm off to join the kids in watching 'Cloak and Dagger.' I used to love that movie as a kid, thinking it was so cool. Now, it's more humorous than cool :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...