Monday, April 26, 2010

Did I Do That??

 
 
It's "Not me!" Monday! This is not my first "not me" post, as I don't ever do these types things (seriously, I don't!). It is definitely not me who has been hooked on reading MckMama's blog ever since my aunt told me about it!
 
It was not me who kept my hubby & kids waiting nearly an hour in the van while I gabbed after church (in my defense, it wasn't all gab)!
 
I most certainly did not slack on my laundry last week, only doing what was absolutely necessary, and making my hubby & kids dig for matching socks in the [clean] laundry basket.
 
I absolutely did not laugh at my sweet little Abby when she smacked her eye with the Wii controller while playing bowling. And I would never take a picture of her new ouchie & post it on my blah'g!
 
 
I was not that mom who overslept, causing her daughter to miss the bus this morning! And I did not grumble at all during the 20 mile drive to drop her off!
 
And it is not me who has a list of things I did not do over this past week, but decided it would take all day to type out!
 
Nope! Not me!!


5 comments:

Sandra said...

Poor girl! Those wii controllers can be dangerous. Our family knows a thing or two about that. :0) My son would play wii every day if we let him, but he only gets to use it three days a week...unless it gets taken away of course.

Lea said...

well it was "not me" who kept you there gabbing:) hehe! We did get something done though:) Next time we'll have to send Robert on a mission to buy toilet paper like I did Russell!lol

Blessed Mama said...

love your Not Me! our family has had some injuries due to the wii controllers... but she is still cute as can be though :)

Natasha said...

My husband is usually the gabber. I have to walk by and give him "the look." Searching for matching socks in the clean laundry basket is considered a sport in our house!

Carol said...

Many people have lost t.v.'s from Wii controller accidents. At least kids heal.

Your list isn't as bad as I think mine would be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...