Monday, April 5, 2010

I Love My Kids!

 After church and lunch at McDonald's (or, as Elise would say, "Sucka Donald's!" Don't ask because I don't know), the kids and I went back out to Swan Lake to grab some spring photos. There are a LOT of photos, so I think I'll post them by groups whenever I have an extra several minutes over the next day or two. I also want to post about our Easter and a little lesson learned, but those photos are still in the camera, and what's a post with no photos? ;)

Here's the first batch we did:

I think this one is one of my favorites from the day...


I really like this one, too...


Can you tell Elise was done sitting still??

So, there you have it! The Schuenie kids' Easter photos! Don't worry, there are a LOT more where these came from!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a beautiful family you have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...