Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Did it Again!

I changed the look yet again. And I've stayed up WAY too late doing it. I'd been frustrated with the fact that I couldn't post extra large photos with the previous layout, so I braved the HTML coding (Robert, you'd be so proud!) to give the posting space enough room for bigger photos. The only problem, the previous background was now not the right size. After trying what seemed to be a hundred different backgrounds, I finally came across one I like enough for now, and that will fit everything in the middle column. So here's an extra large photo, just for the fun of it!

Yes, this was taken midday, and yes, they were staring right into the sun. My plan is to go back tomorrow when they're all dressed up, and try again... hopefully avoiding all the squinty eyes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...