Saturday, April 24, 2010

Love & Happiness...


...were in the air today. At least until my kids became overly tired and in need of their beds.

Today marked a day of celebration for two little ones who have been prayed, hoped, and dreamed for. Both of their mommys are very special to me, and I am so excited to meet these two little miracles!

One of the celebrated little ones is Peyton Hope, who had her baby shower today in California. I was there only in spirit, as nobody seemed to want to buy me a plane ticket...

The other little one celebrated right here in Iowa is Baby Boy Swensen. His shower was today as well, and I was able to be the memory catcher for his big day.

(I'm not posting all the photos - just a few for family who couldn't be here ;))






Emily had some pretty sweet little helpers!



Though, apparently only helpers for the fun part! 
*Pregnant belly r-e-each!* ;)



Em & the hostesses; Jill, Kate, and Renee...

I kinda put Emily on the spot & forced her to have a couple maternity shots. :)

Grandma & Mommy to be...

Proud parents...

And you can't take maternity photos without the heart hands!



And as for love & happiness from our family...


Abby & Trevor after his soccer game this afternoon. Before they became cranky. ;)

What a blessed day!


1 comment:

moejolarry said...

Thanks for being the memory catcher. Great photos of a beautiful mother to be. Wish I could have been there for it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...