Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pizza, Cake & Musical Chairs

 After the ceremony, it was time to party! Kool-Aid style! OK, more like Cactus Cooler and strawberry Fanta style, but you get my drift.

Anyway, it was a fun-filled evening, and it wouldn't have happened without help from my Aunts Nancy & Julia, brother Steven, and of course, Mom, Dad and Grandpa. Oh, I guess Robert helped a bit, too! ;) Thank you all for helping make Leah's day extra special!

The decor...

Sign in table...

Photo table...


Leah's senior page in the yearbook...


Flowers from Grandpa...


Table settings...


Balloons...

And crispy treats & cookies from Donna...


Oops... no photo of the pizza!

And here's the cake that was supposed to be a grad cap for the top layer, and a light gray bottom layer. I forgot the tassel for the cap in my van, over-shot on the black coloring for the bottom layer, and should have cut the top layer at an angle. I also forgot my cake decorating stuff at home, so had to settle with Cake-Mate for the writing. At least it tasted good, right?


Grad & Grandpa...



If I know Leah, she isn't meaning peace out, but rather, cut it out...

Grandpa...


My two youngest attacking their favorite guy...



Elise hanging on for a walk with Uncle Steven...




Caitlin walking all over Grandpa... literally.


At least she wasn't wearing my shoes at the time...



It's a Leah sandwich!


Grandpa fit right in with the teens...

Aunt Nancy & Aunt Julia were busy bees in the kitchen, helping to serve up pizza...

Leah, and a friend from class, Miranda...



It's time for Musical Chairs!

The DJs and vieographer...




You're out, Grandpa!




I don't know why Leah & Sarah didn't want to play...

The chase, I mean, race is on for the final chair.
Who wil win?
Steve-O, or Josie P.?



Looks like Elise is the winner!



We had two teeth lost within twenty minutes!


Leah & her cake...





Leah & Sarah

A rousing game of Uno!


Congratulations, Leah!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...