Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunday, Part 1: In-n-Out

 Sunday after church was In-n-Out, followed by the ocean. Since those two places are the best parts of going home (after being with family, of course!), I took a lot of photos. I mean a lot. Since I have to go through all my pictures and use only a select few, I figured I should probably do it in two sittings.

It's hard to believe that only three weeks ago yesterday, I was eating my favorite burger & fries in Huntington Beach. Sigh. It's only food, right?

Walking up to In-n-Out. A momentous occasion!





We got a table! In the middle of Sunday's lunch rush!


Robert is waiting to sink his teeth into his animal/protein style Double-Double!

But he has to wait for me to take a picture first!

Yummm!!


I pretended to take a picture of Robert to get the cool car in the background. I didn't want to come off as a tourist. :)


Next stop... the beach!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...