Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Trip... Wednesday, June 16th

 Wow. I have not done a whole lot of anything today. I had plans for laundry, dusting, and bleaching the kitchen counters, but instead, I played Wii with Trevor, goofed around with Elise, and caught up on Facebook a bit. I also got a baby fix when my cousin brought her little guy, Andrew, over for a bit. It's amazing how fast babies grow!

Anyway, I don't want to interrupt my nonproductiveness (is that even a word?? Oh well, it is now!), so here I am. I am almost done with documenting our California trip. It's only a month and a half later!

So, Wednesday, we were able to see Robert's grandma and Aunt Joann. His dad was there also, of course. We met up at a park near his dad's home, and just snacked & chatted for a couple hours or so. The kids had fun playing at the park, and it was such an enjoyable time. Not to mention, a beautiful day!

That evening, my parents, Robert, and I went to Claim Jumper at South Coast Plaza to celebrate our anniversaries. The last time we ate there together was before we moved to Iowa. They have some yummy food and awesome zucchini spears!


There's an awesome bakery there that always has really cool loaves of bread in their window...




I was there, too, but Robert always seems to forget I use back button focusing ;)



And our yummy dinner...


Mmmm... it's making my mouth water. Well, except for Robert's fish!

And speaking of Andrew earlier, I don't think I've posted his pictures yet, so here are a few of my favorites:





1 comment:

DAD CLUCKER said...

SUCH GREAT MEMORIES HUH THAT DOUBLE ANNIVERSARY DINNER WAS VERY SPECIAL FOR US TOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...