Sunday, February 14, 2010

Coke & Chicken

As I type this, my dad and I are texting back & forth about chicken. Yup. Chicken. I love chicken, my dad loves keeping chickens alive (AKA - doesn't like to eat chicken). We always try to one-up each other with comebacks. If it's not chicken, it's Coke vs. Diet Choke-er, uh... Diet Coke. I love the real thing, my dad loves that diet stuff. Eww!


I'm a Coke addict. I'll admit it. Though, I don't over-indulge. Usually. Some people like a nice, steamy cup o' joe first thing in the morning, but I start my day with an ice cold Coke. Ahhhh!  The cold & carbonation give me a nice jolt that kick-starts my day. In fact, I'm drinking one now, as I eat my grape Laffy Taffy and popcorn. Mmmm, mmmm!

So, if you've ever wondered why I'll stop to take a picture of a chicken (or dress up as a chicken in Target), or if you've ever wondered why I'll stop to take a picture of a Coca~Cola sign, now you know. It's a daughter's love for her dad. :)

5 comments:

Lea said...

great. just great. now all I can think about is how fantastic an ice cold vanilla coke would be right now. Day 47, Stacey. It's day 47 and I can't stop now! lol

sls said...

Good job, Lea! That takes some will power! Keep it up!! :)

sls said...

Dad - can you see this?

DAD CLUCKER said...

HI STACEY I READ YOUR POST CAN YOU READ MINE WHILE YOU GUZZLE DOWN YOUR 10TH CAN OF DIET COKE

DAD CLUCKER said...

HEY IT' WORKING I GET TO POST A COMMENT! HOW IS WILBUR THE NEW FAMILY CHICKEN GETTING ALONG WITH THE FAMILY! KEEP THOSE EGGS HATCHING. LOVE DAD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...