Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Love You, Mom!

 With Mother's Day tomorrow, I just wanted to say that God gave me the best mom. Ever. She is everything a mom is supposed to be and more. I know that most people say that about their moms, but if you know my mom, you know it's true.
Besides all the typical "good mother" traits she has, I think some of the best things about my mom is that she is honest, genuine, loving, caring, helpful... wow, the list really could go on. But, simply put - she's just herself. Status, money, objects, or people do not define who she is. And those things don't define her opinion of others. She is kind to everyone. She doesn't speak badly of anyone. I see Jesus through her that way.

Mom, I love you so much. We are all so blessed to have you, and I pray that God blesses YOU a hundred-fold for the blessing you are, to not only our whole family, but everyone you meet.
We love you!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...